12:14 AM Jia Yi 0 Comments

There are so many things on my mind right now and in this moment, I have come to realise that to me, best friend is not someone who shares your joy and happiness. To me, best friend is someone whom you are comfortable to confide your problems and sorrows to; and yet not having to worry that your problems and sorrows will add burden to them. Well, I am glad that I have such friends but on this quiet night, it is you whom I really wish to talk to.

I felt terrible for not being able to do anything to ease your fearful soul. I was disappointed at myself for not being able to offer you more but I really didn't know what else could I do other than to be there for you. Perhaps I am not good enough? It hurts to see your trembling self being wheeled into the operating theater alone and yet I can't be there by your side.

There are so many things that I want to tell you but first, Mr. D be strong and get well soon! I can't wait to build more memories with you :)

0 comments: